Some simple rules…
The Sudbury Common Lands are special. Please help care for them through considerate behaviour and observe the regulations relating to this Local Nature Reserve and County Wildlife Site.
Please do not:
- Disturb, approach or interfere with cattle.
- Bring in dogs that are not under proper control.
- Allow dogs to worry cattle, wildlife or other site users.
- Erect any tents or similar structures – day or night.
- Light fires, fireworks or BBQs.
- Leave any litter.
- Fish during closed season 14th March until 16th June.
- Fly kites (please use Friars Meadow).
- Carry or use a firearm.
- Use a metal detector.
- Ride a bike or motorbike.
- Launch or land any aircraft
Thank you for your support and care for this unique landscape.
(Full bylaws can be obtained from the local authority)